What are Core Values?
Your core values are the things that are most important to you. You can apply them to things like the type of work you get, the friends you make and the relationships you have. They are a compass you can turn to when faced with difficult decisions. They are changeable over time but it's important to always have a rough idea of what they are.
This session is for you if:
This exercise is particularly helpful if you are feeling a little lost on your path and wanting to figure out what to do next. It gives you a guide for what to do moving forward and how to approach your life, work and community. It helps you reflect on what makes you special and unique and how you can show up to the world in your most authentic way.
How This Process Works:
You Will Need:
- A journal
- A pen
- Optional: candles
- Optional: crystals to put around candles
- Optional: tarot / oracle deck
Then we will go through the process of doing the core values exercise together either on Zoom or in-person.
Length of session: 2 Hours
5- 10 minute meditation channeled and tailored for you
2. Oracle Card Spread: 3 cards (more cards may pop-up as I do the reading)
- Card 1: How would I describe myself in 3 words?
- Card 2: What type of impact do I want to have in the world?
- Card 3: What makes me unique?
3. Core Values Exercise
- Determine your core values through a list | simply write down the words that feel like a core value to you personally.
- Grouping values together | getting more specific and creating 5 sections of lists
- Choose one word within each group that represents the label for the entire group
- Add a verb to each value label
- Your 5 core values are revealed
What you get for your order:
- Pdf with notes from what we discussed and pictures of the cards
- Spiritual homework containing suggestions, books & podcast suggestions relating to your question
- Video recording of the session
- Audio recording of the session
- Affirmation, journal prompts around core values and suggested crystal to try
Choose an option:
1. Zoom Meeting 2 Hours: €100
With this option I will go onto a Zoom call with you and we will do a short meditation of your question and then I will share what cards came up. (Mon - Fri business days)
2. In-Person 2 Hours: €130
(Please note this is only for people based in Ireland in Dublin or Kildare)
I can travel out to you and meet you at a Dublin or Kildare location and do a reading in-person. (Mon - Fri business days though if you need a weekend this can possibly be arranged so please do get in touch)
After you order:
You will be sent to a Calendly page to choose when to do your session via a Zoom session or in-person. This can be viewed here
I am based in Dublin, Ireland (GMT Timezone) but can offer international readings also. Calendly automatically changes the timezone for this. If you need to book a session outside of my hours please get in touch and I can arrange a different time.
Laura Seed (Inner Wild Fire) is not a formally licensed healthcare professional. Therefore, Laura Seed does not render medical, psychological, or other professional advice or treatment, nor does she provide or prescribe any medical diagnosis, treatment, medication, or remedy. Nothing on this website should be construed to constitute healthcare advice or medical diagnosis, treatment or prescribing. Laura Seed encourages you to seek the care of a licensed healthcare professional if you believe such care is required. By booking this session you are agreeing to my medical disclaimer and Terms and Conditions
What Makes Me Different To Other Coaches:
I have taught hundreds of these sessions to women over the past 6 years in my own workshops and classes. Now I want to bring a more personal element and start working 1-1 with clients. Having created my own oracle deck I have a certain way with intuition and having done my own cord cutting rituals over the years I know how hard it can be to let certain things go. My goal is to use my experience, my intuition and my knowledge to help you release and move forward just like my clients have in the past.
Photography by Me Inner Wild Fire of my own oracle deck.