Ever wanted to own an Inner Wild Fire original piece of wearable art? Well now you can! I'm excited to announce custom options for the Star Sign jackets!
What do you get?
A one of a kind custom star sign hand painted denim jacket including a personalised name, imagery, colours or style depending on your needs. Originally created using Arteza, Posca and Magic Fly fabric paint and fabric markers. The jacket is sourced by me new at a vintage local shop.
How it works | When ordering
- Choose your sign: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces
How it works | After ordering
- I will contact you and send out a questionnaire were you choose what you would like the jacket to look like from:
- Choose your size: S,M,L,XL,XXL
- Choose your colour: Light denim, mid denim, dark denim or black
- Colour scheme
- Adding a name
- Any other info
- Then I will send you a rough sketch of what the final will look like
- The painting area is the whole back panel of the jacket as in the pictures
Purchasing the Jacket
- The jacket is bought from a vintage store New and then I get to work! If you have any other requests with jacket type I will ask in the questionnaire
Time to Process
- It can take 2-3 weeks to paint depending on the level of detail so if you need it sooner (for Christmas or a birthday) please get in touch before ordering!
- Jacket is Heat processed and machine wash safe
- Turn denim inside out before washing. This eliminates any potential friction caused by the fabric rubbing against the painted surface.
- Machine wash on gentle load with jacket inside out.
- Air dry with jacket still inside out
Autographed card/note for me from you which includes my name, date and place
Only one of these jackets will be created so it is completely unique to you!
Can't afford the full amount? Fear not!
I am delighted to announce I have now added a payment provided called Lay Buy which is connected to Paypal and allows you to pay for your item over a certain amount of weeks of your choosing. This is given as an option at the end of checkout under payment providers. It is called "put it on lay-buy"